Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Why I suck at blogging

Since I haven’t posted since March 22, I guess I don’t have to point out that it has been a while since I updated my blog (well I guess I just did point that out). This isn’t so much an update, but rather a declaration of my intention to update. :)

So why do I suck so much at this thing (besides it being difficult to find the time)? I wouldn’t say that I’m a horrible writer, but no matter the words I use to describe my experience here, they always fall short. I feel that what I am able to express in words doesn’t come close to the real essence of it.

But, on the other hand, I know that 1) I don’t have a great memory and sometimes these entries are the only things that keep all the details safe, 2) writing (as hard as it seems to me sometimes) helps me work through things, and 3) I really want to stay connected to everyone and share my experience. So I will now try to start once again (who needs the New Year for a resolution?). I’m aiming for weekly communication. Please pester me if I don’t. And please send me updates about you as well! I miss everyone (almost as much as froyo).

So at least for now, I will wet your palette with a picture of the best dog in the world (aka Bavaria), me and my boyfriend, Dani.

1 comment:

  1. Brigitte!!! What a beautiful picture of you, Danny and Bavaria! I miss you all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete